Wedding Price Schedule
A Day to Remember…
Edward Mendes Photography works with you to tell the story of your wedding day in a way that exceeds all expectations. Whether it be a classic matted album or a cutting edge flush mount albums, all work is done to create a piece of fine art that will be proudly handed down from one generation to the next.
Packages range from $1550 to $4250
Each package varies depending on the album style and size, the included wall portrait and the style and number of parent albums you choose. To help you decide which package is right for you we offer complimentary consultations so we can meet, discuss your wedding in detail and how the time-line of your day may go. You’ll also have the chance to look at more of my work and view samples of the different albums you can have to display your images.
Our wedding packages do have some features common to all of them though:
- Unlimited Time, we will never limit the time we spend on your wedding, not in the design of you album, the finishing of your prints and especially not on how many hours of coverage you’ll receive on your wedding day. From hair and make-up to dancing and a grand exit, we will be there to cover it all.
- Multiply Photographers, your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and we want to capture it all, from laughter to tears of joy and everything in between. In order to do that, I always photograph with at least one other photographer to round out coverage and to make sure every memory is captured for a lifetime.
- An Engagement Session, I think it’s important to build a relationship with my clients, because of this many of them my wife and I now call friends. The engagement session gives us the opportunity to work together and create some images before the wedding. This experience always helps my couples feel more comfortable in front of the lens during the wedding. In addition, most couples then use the images for their own home, in invitation, as part of a signing board, slide show or many other creative ways during the reception.
- A copy of your proofs, we can only fit so many images in your album and you only have so much room on your walls. You’ll probably not be able to hang all of the 600-800 images we take from a typical wedding, but we still want you to enjoy them. To help you do so we include a copy of all your proofs in a beautiful multi-up proof catalog.
- Online Image Hosting, we love for your friends and family to be able to see the images we created at your wedding and we understand that you can’t get your proof catalog to everyone. So, we’ll host all the images from your day online, where your friends and family can see them. In addition, if they want to purchase any prints they can do so online and all prints will be delivered to their doorstep. This has been a very popular feature with our brides since its introduction as it relieves the stress of showing the images and gathering all orders yourself. We know you’ll love it.
- Brag Books, true to their name Brag Books have become one of our bride’s favorite items. Brag books are mini albums that feature 10 wallet size images that easily fit in a purse or in the home for quick showing of some of your favorite picture from the wedding. So go ahead, your wedding was a day to remember, show it off.
- Future Maternity or Newborn session – Many of my wedding couples end up coming back for maturity and newborn portraits when their families start to grow. So many in fact that I thought why not just add it to my packages. I bring a fresh look to newborn and children portraits, so much so that I’m the guy that everyone tries to copy. You can head over to the Children Gallery if you’d like to see some images.
As we mentioned above all our weddings start with a consultation. The consultation is a chance for us to meet, discuss your wedding in detail and how the time-line of your day may go. You’ll also have the chance to look at more of my work and view samples of the different albums you can have to display your images.
Give Us A Call To Set-Up A Consultation.